Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Sheri Crafts #43

A new challenge has been issued over at My Sheri Crafts The theme this week is 'Anniversary'. I made a really simple A2 size card. I used the Sweethearts cartridge. I cut 2 of the rose layers so I could pop up the top one to give it some dimension. The bg paper is from K and Company-Smitten Paper Pad. All of the sentiments are stamps.  Join in on the fun!! Sheri won't post a new challenge until Saturday, so you have plenty of time!! Hope ya'll like my simple little card!!! :)

4 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

This is lovely! I really like how you popped it! Thanks for joining us this week!

Joy said...

So pretty , Sharon!! The roses look great and the sentiment is just perfect with this card !!
xoxo Joy

JennyKozar said...

So pretty.

Scrapper69 said...

Very Pretty Sharon! I like the cut you chose and the sentiment works so well with it! :o)