Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crafty Creations #106

Yeah I know I'm pushing it close this week with the challenges. For Crafty Creations challenge #106, the theme is 'thank you'. I decided to make two thank you easel cards. I made one using a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of cardstock and the other using a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece.  The pattern cardstock that I used is from Basic Gray-Ambrosia-Fresh-squeezed and the more solid isAmbrosia-Citrus. I used Lyrical Letters and Sweethearts Cartridges for the 'Thank You's. I put a piece of ribbon and some buttons on to hold up the back piece. I used twine from Papertrey Ink and The Twinery in the buttons. The bottom sentiments, 'Your Awesome' and 'Very Much' were done on the computer. Now, they post a new challenge on Wednesday so you should have just enough time to enter. Hope ya'll like my cards!!! :)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Lovely cards Sharon! Great paper and I like those cuts as well! You really get involved in a lot of challenges.... how do make the time? :o)

Anna Waarvik said...

Very nice cards! I really like the fonts you used.