Monday, December 20, 2010

Pecan Tassies

Okay, here is what I have spent the day doing: Pecan Tassies. I make these every year at Christmas time only. I give them as gifts at work. If I didn't make them I think they would run me off!! LOL They usually start asking about them in November! Now this makes 24. And I made 8 batches. Then I made 2 batches of crust that I put peanut butter cups in. One of the guys at work does not eat pecans. I don't know what's wrong with him!! You have to do the crust by hand. Mix, seperate and mold into pan cups. If you would like the recipe just leave me your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you. The first photo is Pecan Tassies and the second is some with peanut butter cups in them.

12 comments:

Glenda said...

So yummy looking! My recipe calls it Pecan Pie Muffins, but it is probably same ingredients. I baked a batch for our Red Hat party and everyone wanted the recipe!

Scrapinkats said...

Yummy!

Anna Waarvik said...

Your treats look yummy!

buglvr2010 said...

I want the recipe...those look yummy! buglvr2010 at gmail dot com

Nana Donna said...

Yummy, what a nice thing to do

Carley said...

OK Sharon so I am just going to need you to ship me some of those ha ha! I am totally kidding I will not be able to say no and I have been working so hard to lose weight! They look fabulous though!

Scrapper69 said...

You know Darn well Sharon that I want the recipe!!! Those look YUMMY!!! I gotta start thinkin about next years treats for my neighbors! LOL My email addy is on my blog... K... THANKS!!! :o)
Theresa

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Sharon, I just gained 10 pounds looking at these yummies!

I just starting my baking!
hugs & blessings!

Merry Christmas!

girlia said...

Looks yummy

Carol L said...

Yummy, yummy... and I want it in my tummy! Lol. That looks so good! Yes I would love the recipe PLEASE!!! Have a super blessed day :0).
Hugs, Carol L.

Rosy C. said...

Aahhh... Sharon these are my Husband and my Son's Fav Holiday Yummies!!! I will be indebted to you if you shared the recipe! Thanks so much for sharing your yummy recipes Sharon!
Sweet Holiday Creations...
e-mail: (the number two)marla at msn dot com

Carol L said...

Thank you so much for the yummy recipe Sharon :0). You are the BEST!!!
HUgs, Carol L.