Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that it is finally here! This is my first time doing a blog hop. Of course I've hopped along on others, left love and praise and even won some great things!! Now it is my turn to hopefully help you make some stocking stuffers. Now if you came from Maria's blog than you are in the right place. But if you just happened to stop by, click here to start at the beginning. Now I want to forewarn you that this is picture heavy!!!
I used vinyl to alter all of my projects. My first project is Hand Sanitizer bottle.
The last project that I made is a photo frame that I turned into a post-it note holder.
This is all of my projects. The hand sanitizer, the candle holder and the photo frame were all purchase at Dollar Tree. Yep, a dollar each. Not shabby at all! Didn't take a lot of vinyl to do each project either. Now, I can't take credit for coming up with these projects. The sanitizer and photo frame is something we did at Scrap Camp and the candle holder I've seen done online somewhere. Sorry, can't remember where. I haven't seen where anyone has cut vinyl with there Cuttlebug before but I'm sure there is someone
somewhere that has. I wanted those that do not have a Cricut to be able to do these also. I wasn't really sure it would work! Here is a photo off all of the projects that I did:
Here is the line up:
1. Paper Playtime - http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/
2. Janis - http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
3. Sheree - http://cravinscrappin.blogspot.com/
4. Carley - http://www.the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
5. Pam - http://simply-pam.blogspot.com/
6. Mary - http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
7. Maria - http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
8. Sharon - http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/ Me
9. Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
10. Corri - http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
11. Lisa - http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
12. Kathi - http://www.blogbykathi.blogspot.com/
13. Alex - http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/
14. Sandra - http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
15. Melissa - http://www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
16. Abby - http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
17. Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
18. Heather - http://www.freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
Well that is it. If you have made it this far than Thank You!! Hope ya'll have enjoyed seeing my projects. Now you are off to see what awesomeness Michelle has for ya'll!!
Oh, almost forgot! The blog candy I'm offering! I will pick a winner on Monday Dec. 13th. by random dot hubby! I'll print out and cut apart the comments and let DH pick one out! Will announce the winner on Tuesday Dec. 14th. Please leave a way for me to get in touch with you like an e-mail addy. Here is what I'm offering!Paper Playtime Go there to see what all will be given away! Some grand stuff!!! :)