Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Sheri Crafts #34

This week over at My Sheri Crafts the challenge this week is to make a Hanukkah project focusing on the Blue and Silver (or white) color scheme. I have never made a Hanukkah card before. I decided to cut the Star of David from the Joys of the Season cartridge. I cut it in the silver and the piece on top in a light blue. I then used Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist on it to give it a little shine. The bg paper I had cut to use with another card and then didn't. Decided it would be perfect for this one. Sorry I can't remember who makes it. That's all there is to my card. I'm sorry that I'm just at a loss here. Hop over and join in on the fun! Sheri posts a new challenge every Saturday! Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

1 comment:

Scrapinkats said...

I like your card! You know brother became Jewish about 15 years ago, hope to see Saturday! We are going to Gays after 5:30 to see her Christmas if you want to follow along!