Thursday, December 16, 2010

FIF challenge #2

I'm pushing it to get this posted! I have to leave for work shortly and wouldn't you know it, my camera and computer didn't want to chit chat with each other!!! It has taken me over an hour and a half to get this far!!! I know they have to be male! A real pain in the #*!! LOL Okay, enough of my complaining. This is the 2nd challenge for the wonderful new challenge bog Flaunt it FridaysThis time we are to use the sleigh on page 74 from Paper Doll Dress Up cart. It took me enough time to come up with a card. I decided on what to cut my sleigh from-DCWV-the Christmas Combo Stack-the gold, pattern and green. And then I was stumped. What to do with it. (insert Jeopardy music here) Last night it hit me at about 10pm! I got up this morning, surfed a little online and then went and finished my card only to hit the chit chat problem. The bg pattern paper is from October Afternon-Very Merry-Trim the Tree. The sentiment is computer generated and then punched with a EK punch and the Santa hat is from PDDU. I used my Zig 2 Way pen and glued the brim and pompom on the hat and then sprinkled some really fine white glitter on it. FIF posts a new challenge every Friday. So hop over and check it out and join in on the awesome fun!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!!! :)

6 comments:

girlia said...

Very nice job Sharon, love the Santa hat on the sliegh

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so beautiful sharon! I love the color combo and the bonus santa hat! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!
Sandra

Unknown said...

Sharon, your card is so beautiful. Love what you did with the sled. the Santa hat is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays:)

Stephanie

Scrapper69 said...

Well.. I Like it! I Like it very much! I like the hat on the sleigh... I like the paper you used and the look of the sleigh sitting in front of peoples houses... Very nice work! :o)

Anna Waarvik said...

What a cute card - I love how you always "do up" the inside!

Rosy C. said...

You did a beautiful job in putting this card together, Sharon! I love all the PP you chose for this card. And the cuts go so well with the paper. Great Work!
TFS...
Sweet Holiday Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com