Monday, November 8, 2010

Throwback Thursday-Episode 121

Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge this week is to make any project of your choice just as long as it has to do with food. Use 'From My Kitchen' cartridge if you have it. If not, use food from another cart. I decided to make a Christmas card using the Salt and Pepper shakers. I also used the word 'season' from the same page. 'tis the was cut from Gypsy Font after I welded them together. You have until Wednesday, 11/10 at 6pm PST to link your creation. So hop on over and join in! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Well that's different and NEAT! I Like that you think outside the box on some of your work... it's creative! :O)

girlia said...

Awwww.how cute are these

My Creative Time said...

Oh SHARON, THIS IS ADORABLE!!!! I JUST LOVE YOUR CARD MY FRIEND! GREAT JOB!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)