Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santa Slackers Challenge #11

Joy over at Purtty Paperz has a new Santa's Slackers challenge for this week. She has a great sketch posted over on her blog for you to follow and you are to use just a Christmas Tree on it. I cut my tree from Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and the stars from Create A Critter cart. I used a Marvy Snow Marker for the snow on my tree and red half pearls for the ornaments. I covered the stars with Gold Stickles. I tore white paper for the snow on the ground and then used Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz on it. Come and join in on the fun and get your Christmas cards made!!! I've got a nice stack going! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

6 comments:

jen said...

What a beautiful card! Great job. I wish it would get cold here so it would start feeling like the holidays. :)
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh... Sharon... your card came out sooo pretty! I Love the red pearls... reminds me of Christmas balls... beautiful job! :o)

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Sharon! I LOVE the red pearls!!!
hugs & blessings!

tt.scraps said...

Pretty!!! I'm your newest follower! :)

girlia said...

Super Duper Adorable. Love the ornaments on the tree.

Joy said...

So pretty! Love the pearls and that paper is gorgeous !!!
xoxo Joy