Saturday, November 20, 2010

M.A.G. #5

This week at M.A.G. Challenge you are to use the Forever Young cartridge and to use page 72. This page only. I decided to use the emblem cuts. I took a sheet of Spring Rain Papertreyink cardstock, cut it in half to make an A2 cardbase. Then I got out my Tim Holtz idea-ology Vintage Shabby Paper Stack and started flipping through it to pick out what I wanted to use as a bg and to do my cuts from. At this point I wasn't really sure what I was going to put in the cutout area of the emblem. I cut it all out and then started looking through my stamps. I just picked up this 'Peace on Earth' stamp at HL Friday as they were 1/2 off and I really like the swirls on it. Decided it would be just perfect for my center. Put it all together and used foam tape and popped it up. The center that cut out I used to stamp my inside sentiment on. I inked everything with Tim Holtz distress ink: faded jeans and tattered rose. Hop on over and join in this great fun! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty Card Sharon! not your normal Christmas Card... But oh so pretty! :o)

Adrian said...

Great job, love how u used all the layers! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!!!

Melissa said...

What a cute card Sharon, you did a wonderful job with our challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at the M.A.G. Challenge!

girlia said...

Love everything about it. What a great job. Thanks for joining us at MAG challenge