Sunday, November 21, 2010

I got an Award!

Addition to this post: Gloria with Girlia Cards has also honored me with this award so I am adding my Thank You Gloria to this post! :)
Isn't this just a great blog award! I am so honored to have received it. Thank you to Pam at Simply Pam for honoring me with this award. Now, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
1.Thank and link to the person who awarded you this.
2.Share 8 things about yourself.
3.Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Now for the 8 things about me:
1. I could live in my craft room and only come out to eat.
2. My favorite junk food is Tootsie Rolls. I buy them by the big bag fulls! Like 400 to the bag!!
3. My DH spoils me.
4. In Dec. we will be married for 38 years.
5. I love to read. Right now I'm reading David Baldacci-Hell's Corner
6. My BFF is also my boss. Didn't start out that way though.
7. I have 94 Cricut Cartridges as of right now.
8. And last by not least: I could eat chicken at almost any meal.

Now for the 8 Bloggers that I want to pass this award onto:


6 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Thank you! My first ever blog award!

Carley said...

Thank you so so so much Sharon! You are so super sweet! I have never won an award before so I was so excited! Thank you again!

Much Love
Carley

mum of two said...

Thanks girlie!! I will pay it forward - hopefully tonight, after I get home from work...

Norma said...

Congrats my friend!!!! Wow 38 years congrats:)

Maria Matter said...

congrats on your award Sharon!!!
you're such a sweetheart and I appreciate you passing this on to me!
hugs & blessings!

I'm a bit behind on posting my awards but I'll get it up soon! lol

Carol L said...

Sharon you are so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me for the award, I appreciate it. THANK YOU! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving :0). Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.