Sunday, November 21, 2010

I got an Award!

Addition to this post: Gloria with Girlia Cards has also honored me with this award so I am adding my Thank You Gloria to this post! :)
Isn't this just a great blog award! I am so honored to have received it. Thank you to Pam at Simply Pam for honoring me with this award. Now, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
1.Thank and link to the person who awarded you this.
2.Share 8 things about yourself.
3.Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Now for the 8 things about me:
1. I could live in my craft room and only come out to eat.
2. My favorite junk food is Tootsie Rolls. I buy them by the big bag fulls! Like 400 to the bag!!
3. My DH spoils me.
4. In Dec. we will be married for 38 years.
5. I love to read. Right now I'm reading David Baldacci-Hell's Corner
6. My BFF is also my boss. Didn't start out that way though.
7. I have 94 Cricut Cartridges as of right now.
8. And last by not least: I could eat chicken at almost any meal.

Now for the 8 Bloggers that I want to pass this award onto:


6 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Thank you! My first ever blog award!

Carley said...

Thank you so so so much Sharon! You are so super sweet! I have never won an award before so I was so excited! Thank you again!

Much Love
Carley

mum of two said...

Thanks girlie!! I will pay it forward - hopefully tonight, after I get home from work...

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats my friend!!!! Wow 38 years congrats:)

Maria Matter said...

congrats on your award Sharon!!!
you're such a sweetheart and I appreciate you passing this on to me!
hugs & blessings!

I'm a bit behind on posting my awards but I'll get it up soon! lol

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Sharon you are so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me for the award, I appreciate it. THANK YOU! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving :0). Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.