Sunday, October 3, 2010

Owls-Crafty Creations

Owls is the theme for challenger #87 over at craftycreatons . You can use an image, paper, charm, button, etc., as long as there is an owl on it. I decided to make a 6x6 card. I used black as my base and decided it would open from the bottom. Used My Mind's Eye Boo!toYou!-Haunted Trees cardstock as my bg. I used Martha Stewart Holidays Paper Pack (Halloween) to cut my owl card from. I used the owl card from the Wild Card cartridge. I hid the middle of the eyes so I could use jiggle ones. The branch I cut from Straight From The Nest cartridge. The sentiment on the inside of the owl card is computer generated using Baby Kruffy font @ 22 pts. Then I cut it out on my Cuddlebug using a Nesting Flowers Cookie Cutter Die from QuicKutz. For the inside of the card itself, I just cut a strip of the Haunted Trees cardstock and put it down the left side. Craftycreations posts a new challenge every Wednesday. Hop on over and join in on the fun! Hope ya'll like my card!! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun Sharon! Great owl, and I love how you have it open up. The dp is perfect too! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Sharon - this is wonderful!!! I love this sweet owl card and I especially love that little owl on the inside - so very cute!
Melissa
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!

Saskia said...

Beautiful and creative card!!!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

craftyb said...

too cute! Your owl is fab...love all the details on hum! Great that he opens up to reveal a message! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Scrapper69 said...

Another CUTE card! You are soooo on a roll Sharon! Kept it going girl! :o)