Saturday, September 25, 2010

Throwback Thursday-No Cricut Card

Well this week over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ Emma wants you to create a card using no machines. I really had to think on this one. I'm use to grabbing up my Gypsy and designing something, cutting it out and then putting it all together. I have this awesome paper I got from my LSS 'Scrappin Kats' that has this wonderful Cornucopia on it. It is from Goosberry Patch and is called Cornucopia Delight. I cut the corner out, wrapped some twine from Papertreyink around it and put it on some kraft cardstock. I had another sheet called Thanksgiving Feast that I cut the feast part off, rounded the corners and glued on. The stickers I used are from Walmart that I got last year. The inside sheet is part of the Thanksgiving Feast sheet. The two stripes down the sides are cut from the sides of the first sheet. I think I kinda like it, although I missed getting my Gypsy out for this one. Ya'll have until tonight at 6 pm CST to get something created and entered. Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

6 comments:

DORCAS said...

Loving this card Sharon! So fall! Great JOB!

My Creative Time said...

Sharon this is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE Fall!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Raven B said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Very Autumn.
Hugs,
Raven

Chris Wooten said...

Really pretty card. Do forget to stop over at my blog and follow and comment for my without warning GIVEAWAYS.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

girlia said...

These cards are really cute. The little ducky is so cute. The Cornucopia is beautiful. I love it.

Scrapper69 said...

Such a LOVELY Card Sharon! Luckily for me... I still don't mind creating a card without my E! :o) Your card came out sooo pretty! Nice work on the Challenge! :o)