Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little Princess

This week is 'Baby Week' over at http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ It is challenge #20. I did this layout using the Sugar and Spice Lite cartridge. The flowers are some that I got at M's from the bridal section. I inked them with Memento Angel Pink ink. I have a baby shower to go to so this just may be the gift. They are having a little girl. Hop on over to myshericrafts and join in on the fun. This challenge goes through Friday. Hope ya'll like my layout! :)

7 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

Your layout is very pretty! Good luck on the challenge!

Scrapper69 said...

Cute idea for a gift! Like the flowers.... Pretty! :o)

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so pretty! i want a little girl so I can make stuff like this LOL!

Scrapping Cat said...

Awwww...so sweet!!!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

So cute! I may need that cart now! Thanks for sharing with us at myshericrafts!

Judy said...

This is very pretty.Have a great week.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a sweet gift that would make! So pretty and pink! xxD