Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bugs Birthday Card

Well, Bug will be 9 come next Wednesday and since her party is tomorrow(Sunday), I had to get her a card made. Now, she really loves Sock Monkeys. So MeeMee just had to make her a Sock Monkey card!! Since these new lite carts aren't ready for a Gypsy update yet, I cut without. Well, the Sock Monkey anyways. She is on the Sugar and Spice cart. I cut this little cutie at 5 1/2 inches with all her layers. I cut 2 sets of layers to get the colors I wanted. (Can't wait for the update!!!) The 'Happy Birthday' I did on my Gypsy. I used the font from Cindy Loo which I think is really nice. I welded my letters together, used a colored pearl for the dot on the i. Used some of the extra layers on the inside to tie the front and inside together. I love this sock monkey paper. When I found it, I just had to get it and all it's mates!! Lots of different ones! I bought extras. Bug is going to have so much fun making sock monkey stuff when she comes again!! Hope ya'll like my card. I really believe Bug will!! Have an awesome rest of the weekend! I know I will! Party time tomorrow!!!! LOL :)


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a fun Card! I'm sure she is gonna love it! Have fun at the party and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Carole Beath said...

Fun card. I made a few sock monkeys out of polymer clay for my friends who are big time fans of the gleeful critter. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
Carole

Anonymous said...

I love it:)


I wanted to invite you to come and check out my site
we have a scrap area there and I wish it had more people to chat with:)
http://www.chatterscene.com
And i also would love some blog followers as well..lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.