Sunday, May 16, 2010

Create-a-Critter Cards

When I got my Create-a-Critter cartridge, I just kept doing cuts from it. Not putting cards together, just cutting. Having a ball with it! Then I decided I needed to make a few cards. I put a few together and then decided I needed The Pink Stampers cute new stamps. The Punny-licious to use on these cards I was making. Well, my stamps came in and as luck would have it I had to work. Bummer! Then we attended a family reunion (had a great time!). When we got home I worked on some of my cards. All cuts were done at 2 1/2 inches and put onto A2 cards. The mats were cut 1/4 inch smaller for each layer. I inked everything. Hope you like them.

This one I'll give to my BFF. She has this ladybug problem in her bedroom. Seems to be millions of ladybugs living in her celling above her celling fan. They have made her fan burn out but she is afraid to kill them since they bring you good luck.


I just think this little monkey and banana are so so cute!


I just had to do this fish!

This little raccoon is adorable!

3 comments:

zopeloti said...

Great Job! I have/ had a lot of cut items from several carts. I just donated some of them to a place that can use them for the calendar the put on the wall every month.

scrappinlil said...

Wow you have been busy..I love them all but I really love the fish one...TFS

Janis Lewis said...

All of these are so good! You were busy!