Monday, February 6, 2012

Paper Playtime Cricut Creations Challenge #67

Here it is, the first Monday of Feb. Know what that means? Yep, a new Cricut Creations challenge at Paper Playtime. We were asked to use hearts or love on our creation. I went with both. I used the Cricut Essentials cartridge for my hearts. I used Heart 1 on page 32 and Heart 2 on page 34. The 'love' was cut from the Winter Woodland cartridge. I cut it's shadow also. I did some doodling and then used Glossy Accents ont he hearts and the top layer of 'love'. The added some white half faux pearls. The bg papers are from K and Company. On the inside I used the heart that cut from the outline one on the front. I stamped love all over it. That stamp is from Papertrey Ink Heartfelt Basics stamp set. It is now your turn to create!! Make sure you use a Cricut cut on your card, layout or other project. And make sure you use hearts or love on there, too. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you create. Now, while you are over linking up your creation, please check out what my awesome DT Sisters have made. Awesomeness for sure!!! This challenge ends at noon, EST on Saturday, Feb. 18th. Our sweet DT Sister Heather is sponsoring our challenge so head over to Paper Playtime to check out what she will be giving to our winner. But you can't win if you don't join our challenge!!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

10 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awwweee..... That is soooo cute! and I really like the inside heart with "Love" all over it... Double CUTE! :o)

girlia said...

very pretty

Maria Matter said...

I love this Sharon!!!
fabby cuts and your doodling really adds a nice finishing touch!
hugs & blessings

Judy said...

Very beautiful card. I love the paper!!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the pearls and paper:) I love your cards and have seen them all but I have been a very bad bloggy friend by not leaving comments. Your comments make my day and I will try to do the same for you.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome valentine card:) I love how you finished off the inside too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nana Donna said...

Sharon your card is wonderful, I love that heart. And I also want to thank for so faithfully commenting on my blog, I truly appreciate it and have to apologize for not being around much lately has been hectic here, so much so that I haven't even posted ,ich on my blog lately. Thanks again
Hugs Donns

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun, playful, sweet card! Love all the doodles and pearls. And the stamped heart inside is super cute...love it!

jessica said...

LOVE it!! beautiful paper choice and always love how you finish off the inside!
TFS

Joy said...

SOO sweet!! LOve the papers and you did agreat job with the doodlin....I love it !
xoxo Joy