Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Playtime #48

It's that time again! Time for the regular challenge over on Paper Playtime. The theme this week is to make a Z-fold card and use rhinestones or buttons on it. I just looked at mine and realized I forgot the rhinestones or buttons!!! Oh No!!! I'll have to fix that right away!! But onto my card. I decided to use a digi image on my card this week instead of a Cricut cut. I decided on this super cute image from Doodle Pantry. I used Copics to color the image. The striped cardstock is from Heidi Grace. The sentiment on the inside is also from Doodle Pantry. This would be perfect for someone that has a new home or someone that has been away for a while. I added some gemstones from Studio His and Hers. I found them in the bridal section of Hobby Lobby a few weeks back. They were on sell for half off so only cost $1. They had several different colors. They also have half pearls. Thought for a buck, I would give them a try. Now it is your turn to make a Z-fold card. It's really easy to make. I made mine using a 12x6 piece of cardstock. Scored at 6 and 9. Folded at 6 to the left and then at 9 to the right. My card is now a 6x6 card. But you can make them
different sizes! That's what's so great about them. Well one of the things!! LOL  So get busy making a card and hop over and link it up. And while you're there, check out the awesomeness that my DT Sister Queens have to share with ya. Impressive, huh?!! Can't wait to see what your create, so hurry up!!! Haha  Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Well this is cute! :o) I see you added the gemstones! LOL Nice card! :o)

Judy said...

Hi Sharon, Really pretty card. Your coloring is so neat.
Have a great day.
Judy

Joy said...

Ahhh, that lil birdhouse filled with birds is adorable !! Have fun playing with your new toy !!!
xoxo Joy

Anonymous said...

Your card is soooo super pretty